What is a Pre-Start Health and Safety Review (PSHR or PSR)?
A Pre-start Health and Safety Review is an audit of any new or modified equipment or process, which is conducted in order to ensure compliance with Section 7 of Ontario Regulation 851.
What We Can Do For You
Lucid Engineering Consultants are licensed professional engineers who will:
- Help you determine whether a PHSR is required
- Assist you in conducting risk assessments to assess the hazards associated with your new or modified equipment or process
- Help you determine if your new or modified equipment or process complies with Ontario Safety Regulations and Canadian Safety Standards
- Provide cost effective recommendations to improve machine safety or achieve compliance with Ontario Regulation 851, Section 7 and CSA Standards
- Deliver clear, concise reports outlining action items and recommendations
For more information:
Contact us to book a consultation.