In order to safely conduct certain non-routine activities such as maintenance, repair, or cleaning, workers are often required to bypass safety devices. Lockout/tagout programs help protect workers performing non-routine tasks by preventing the unintended release of hazardous energy or the unintended start-up of machinery.
Lucid Engineering consultants can help you to:
- Identify all hazardous energy sources related to the machinery
- Evaluate areas where residual energy poses a hazard
- Identify and mark any energy isolating points on the machinery
- Produce lockout/tagout programs and procedures
- Generate comprehensive lockout/tagout placards and tags (click on images below to enlarge)
Tags for Individual Lockout Points
Contact us to book a consultation.