Do you want to learn more about machine safety? Compliance issues? Becoming an engineer or just having fun with engineering? Here are some resources to help you get started:
For Future Engineers
Is engineering in your future? Here are the programs where our people studied.
- Faculty of Engineering and Applied Technology at Queen’s University
- Faculty of Engineering at the University of Waterloo
- Faculty of Engineering at the University of Toronto
We work in the area of machine safety and educating future engineers about our work is a huge priority.
Here’s a good introduction
For Young People
Engineering is about how machines work and how systems function to make our lives easier and more fun. Here are some links to learning and experimentation:
- Engineering for Kids (After School Program)
- The Engineers in Residence Program
- Engineering and Kids (Thanks to Ryan for the suggestion!)
Engineering projects to try:
- Educational Activities for Kids: Cardboard Chair
- Cardboard Techniques
- Build a Geodesic Dome from Newspaper
Regardless of the consulting firm you work with, you will have to perform due diligence and ensure your engineers are delivering what you need. Here are some resources to help ensure you are getting service with the kind of integrity, honesty and care Lucid provides.